Ivan Levi, Chicago native and well-known jeweler, published Forever Thank You: The Unique Way to Thank Great People on August 1, 2014. Levi, who has been published previously in Mid-America Jeweler, Southern Jewelry News, and INSTORE magazine, wrote the book as a way to shine a different light on the recognition and expression of the feeling of gratefulness.
The book is thirteen chapters long and each chapter focuses on a significant person the reader could thank—such as a mentor, neighbor or even a stranger. The book is interactive because included in Forever Thank You: The Unique Way to Thank Great People are 24 postcards, which give readers a unique and easy way to thank some other person and change the world for the better in a subtle way.
The book has already gathered attention. Jon Gordon, author of The Energy Bus and The Carpenter, said, “This little gem of a book is filled with simple, practical ways to create positive change for anyone willing to embrace the power of gratitude.”
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- M.C., Author of Raising a Happy Spirit: The Inner Wisdom of Parenting
- This book, Forever Thank You: The Unique Way to Thank Great People, turns readers into receivers and givers. Here's an opportunity to understand, play with and participate in gratitude!
- Communication Expert and Author of Just Be Honest and Honesty Works!
- The worst lies we ever tell are the ones we tell ourselves. Do you think gratitude doesn't matter? That's a lie! A grateful life is key to a fulfilled life that can empower others. So get this book and you can change the world by taking action based on gratitude.
- Author of Homeless Hero: Understanding the Soul of Home
- Does gratitude arrive or is it delivered? In this book, it does both. Discover more about gratitude in this book than you ever knew. Then enlist the Post Office as your partner in a great way to deliver it!
- Author of "The Energy Bus and The Carpenter"
- This little gem of a book is filled with simple, practical ways to create positive change for anyone willing to embrace the power of gratitude.
- Author of "Living Proof ... Celebrating the Gifts That Come Wrapped in Sandpaper"
- Gratitude to Ivan Levi for gifting us a book that reminds us to tap into the potent frequency of gratitude on a daily basis and put it into motion. Thank you!